Tuesday 16 October 2018

Introducing David M McDonald to you, all the way from Florida

David M McDonald #40077-424
Coleman FCC; Penn II
PO Box 1034
Coleman Fl 33521
USA
Birthdate: 05/08/71
Marital Status: Legally seperated
Height: 5'11 & 1/2"
Weight: 250
Eye Colour: Hazel
Hair Colour: Dark Brown with some grey
Convicted of: Bank Robbery
Release Date: 02/16/24
Email: NO
Snail mail (Regular letters) only
Willing to write overseas: Yes
Will write males or females

BIO: I am (in fact) a man of education from the University of Illinois at Chicago, School of Law, Class on 1980. I was (truly born May 8th, 1961) My birth name is Antonio Maximus Travetti.  My Mother was born in Palermo, Sicily and my Father was born in Rome, Italy.  I look like a biker due to almost 25 years in Prison, and do not clean shave anymore (Who do I have to look good for? Ha, Ha).

I am a lovable giant that is looking for love, support and maybe a little financial help from time to time.  I do commit very well, and never quit a job, nor lie about my needs.  I write the truth to anyone who will listen.  I want to re-marrie (sic!) I love people so I await any fate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing to you, Mason Francabandera from Oregon

I am helping my friend. He is 19 years old. He is into art, music and writing. His creativity is through the roof and he is super funny...