Wednesday 13 December 2017

Introducing Kenneth Jarrett from Ohio to you


Kenneth Jarrett #630-619
G.C.I
2500 South Avon Belden Road
Grafton OH 44044
USA

D.O.B: 8-2-68
Release Date: 3-5-2020
Worst Offense: Taking another's identity/Forgery

Behind these prison walls, sits a man who has made a choice to live, not just exist.  After thinking about what I'm trying to accomplish and reviewing the decisions I've made, I now have a better understanding of why I have to make some changes.  First I have to take responsibility for not following the examples given to me and finding solutions.

Today I'm seeking a lady who I can become a friend with first, and allow fate to determine the rest.  I've allowed drugs to capture a great deal of my life by usage, and that lead me to bad choices.  My knowledge from those experiences, gives me opportunities that I can use to be prosperous in the future.  I'm blessed with a better than average education, that I'm continuing to ensure my entrance to the free world holds no limis on the success I'm craving, I would like to explain what I'm able to bring to the table, answer any questions asked and plot a course of action going forward.

This picture displays a 49 year old man who is a father of 4 beautiful daughters, without the drama of worrying about "Did I do the best for them".  I understand what has to be taught and know how to be the example of a man who has the respect to be a leader. My vision was cast by my parents, my mother raised me to be a person who believes that leaders, lead by examples, both spiritually and economically.

My father taught me how to be a provider in all aspects of the word.  The streets opened my eyes to some business choices I'd like to pursue once released. My plan is to become the owner of a company that not only provdes me with a viable income to take care of my needs, along with impacting society.  I want to be a complete person who is unselfish and willing to help others.

My search is exclusive to ladies, I would like to buld a relationship that can enhance my future choices.  I plan to be a part of making major changes in others' lives, by being a service to others by starting a Non Profit Business.  I will continue my education to get the degrees requred for success and I want to become a part of the whole in a relationship.

My choice of a lady is simple, I want to meet someone who can help me be the person I strive to be.  I'm looking to share a course of action, learn from a lady her dreams and desires and evaluate the chances.  I ask that whoever replies is single and is willing to express ideas about future plans as well, I'm a person who believes it's not only about me and my plans can be done from anywhere in the world.

My name is Kenneth Jarrett, born August 2nd, My crimes are property crimes against Business and in my past I've had drug cases.  I've never harmed anyone and don't believe in physcial attractions because of the respect to my Mother.

As I am
Keny


No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing to you, Mason Francabandera from Oregon

I am helping my friend. He is 19 years old. He is into art, music and writing. His creativity is through the roof and he is super funny...