Thursday 29 June 2017

Introducing Tyrick Bell - Idaho


Tyrick Bell #105901
Idaho State Correctional Institute
Unit 14
PO Box 14
Boise ID 83707

MY name is Tyrick Bell I'm 23 years old. I'm in prison for simple robbery my only felony conviction. I was sentenced to 10 years fixed with life till I'm eligible for parole in 7 years. I'm looking for a pen pal to write and get to know. Someone who isn't shy. Someone honest and out going, open minded and with a sense of humor. Someone who can put a smile on my face and be there through the hard times and give advice. I'm straight so I'd prefer a woman for a pen pal. I'd just like a friend to write to and talk to about life and things we do maybe closer to my parole date I'd be interested in maybe starting a relationship when I get out. I won't return to my old ways and life style. So I need new friends who would be positive influence in my life and could maybe teach me a better way of life. I'd like to have a good girl to get out to and make a part of my life. But right now I just need a friend. I'm pretty out going. I like to laugh and just have fun but now I try to take certain areas of my life more seriously so I'm working on furthering my education and learning some trade classes. But for fun one thing I do is write music I love music mostly rap/hip hop but I enjoy all music as long as it sounds good. I also workout 6 days a week or play sports like B-flat and hand ball. I enjoy watching sports on t.v. NFL, NBA, X-MEN and Olympics. When I get out I'd like to try new things like skiing and snowboarding or jet skiing and other water activities. I love floating the river and swimming. I'd also like to go dirt bike riding Some time in my life. I just want to be more active then I used to be and in a more positive way and out come. I'm open minded I consider myself spiritual but definitely not religious. I live to be happy and make the ones I love happy and to just enjoy life together and be free. I was born in Boise, Idaho and raised here. My birthday is in September. I was born 1993. My favorite color is blue unless black is considered a color not a shade. I like food except most fish I pretty much only like lobster, crab and shrimp that's it. I like to read books also mostly fiction and fantasy to escape my reality but I'll read other genres if they seem at least interesting. I don't have a whole lot to write about myself. So to get to know me more I'll respond in a letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing to you, Mason Francabandera from Oregon

I am helping my friend. He is 19 years old. He is into art, music and writing. His creativity is through the roof and he is super funny...