Thursday 29 June 2017

Wanted Pen Pals - Mauricio Tejada-Rodriguez - Idaho

MAURICIO EDGARDO TEJADA-RODRIGUEZ #102238
IDAHO MAXIMUM SECURITY INSTITUTION E-BLOCK
P.O. Box 51
Boise , Idaho 83707       

Another gentleman looking for female penpals.
My name is Mauricio Edgardo Tejada-Rodriguez. I am 28 years old and come from Honduras. I stand 6 feet tall and weigh 180 pounds. I came to the USA in 2006 with the intention to build a future. I have a strong work ethic and have been involved in starting 2 businesses. When I get out I intend to continue with that goal.
I enjoy playing soccer (futbol) and working out. I also enjoy the outdoors, particularly camping and hiking. I've played the guitar since I was 13. And I like to sing also.
I look forward to having someone special to share my experiences and hopes with.
Sincerely,
Mauricio T.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing to you, Mason Francabandera from Oregon

I am helping my friend. He is 19 years old. He is into art, music and writing. His creativity is through the roof and he is super funny...