Thursday 27 April 2017

Introducing to you Edwardlee Johnson (Ohio)

Edwardlee Johnson #A640796
SOCF
PO Box 45699
Lucasville OH 45699
USA

What a beautiful thing it is to feel oneself on the verge of the possibility of really knowing another person . I feel as though I am on the edge of a new world is the ultimate irretrievable leap into the unknown the prospect is terrifying But it's well worth it.   I'm 6'2 250lbs Black and I prefer females only it doesn't matter if its mail or jpay how I receive this mail. I'm looking for different views on life and being able to give my own personal out look on things and I can be a shoulder to lean on. People come in your life for a reason season or lifetime you decide how far you willing to go with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introducing to you, Mason Francabandera from Oregon

I am helping my friend. He is 19 years old. He is into art, music and writing. His creativity is through the roof and he is super funny...